||CEO : Mr. Y. K. Gupta is a Mechanical Engineer from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh with 30 years of Experience. He served M/s Indian Telephone Industries Ltd. (ITI Ltd.) Rae Bareli for 8 years. During these years he looked after Tool Room, Tool Design and Process Engineering. At the time of leaving in 1982, he was heading Tool Room & Tool Design. He worked for 3 years with INALSA group and was responsible for development of INALSA Food Processor. In the year 1984 he started his own unit M/s Accurate Pressings at Rae Bareli, an ancillary to M/s ITI Ltd. Rae Bareli and continued it till March 2003.
Works Manager : Mr. Prakhar Gupta is a M.B.A. from Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow with specialization in Production Management. He cut his teeth for 2 years with M/s West India Power Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Jagdishpur (an ISO 9001 and TS-16949 approved Company) as Manager, New Projects.
Business Promotion : Mr. Dhairya Gupta is a M.B.A from Babson College in Boston, USA. He has worked with multi-national companies like Siemens and Schneider Electric in Project Management and Business Development. He is an electrical engineer from Delhi College of Engineering. During his two year stay in the US, he did several internships gaining international experience with companies like Irving Oil, Canada.
|Infrastructure & Resource
||The Unit is located at UPSIDC Industrial Area Site -1 & spread over an area of 35,000 sq feet. At present we have a covered shed of 8,000 sq feet and office block of 3,000 sq feet. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure is backed with technologically advanced tools and machineries that assist in the quality and quantity production of the Industrial Products. The robust infrastructural base also includes Surface Treatment Plant and Galvanizing Plant. Moreover, the support of team of qualified, dedicated and experienced staff and workers have also helped in strengthening the market position of the company. The resource of the company also comprises of the facilities available Galvanizing Plant loaded with FOUR nos. of EOT Cranes & other allied equipments for fabrication and galvanizing. The plant also has two galvanizing tanks of 5M*0.6M*0.68M and Dia 1350*250mm and the furnaces are oil fired and all the necessary effluent treatment plant. All this help us in Galvanizing up to 600 MT per Month. The galvanizing unit is located at UPSIDC Industrial Area Site II & spread over an area of 23,000 sq feet. At present we have a covered shed of 4000 sq feet and office block of 1,000 sq feet.
|Prestigious Projects Undertaken
||Since the inception, we have undertaken several prestigious projects for various leading Indian and Multinational companies. Some of our leading projects are
- We have collaborated with one of the leading consulting and engineering company namely Black & Veatch Consulting Pvt. Ltd (B&V) for designing any type of Telecom and Power Transmission Towers which are efficient, effective & economical and as per the needs and specifications of customers.
- We have successfully supplied and got repeat order from M/c Lanco Infratech P. Ltd. “Steel Gratings, Cage Ladders, Platform and Assembly with hardware” duly fabricated and Galvanized for their Udupi Power Project. These ladders and cages were used in the cooling towers of their Thermal Power plant.
- 220kV Switchyard project at Wardha for “Uttam Galva Metals Ltd.”, by M/s Siemens Ltd., Mumbai.
- We have designed variety of components for M/s ITI Ltd., Rae Bareli for their Mobile Towers and its Base Terminal Station Equipments.
- First one to develop ‘Toyota Innova’ wipers for Indian Operations.
- Supplying components for GM and Ford cars with Tolerance levels of 0.05mm.
- We are supplying various types of Fasteners, Foundation bolts, Earthing Material etc to M/s ITI ltd., Rae Bareli, M/s Siemens Ltd., M/s Essar Constructions Ltd.
- We are doing the HOT DIP Galvanizing work for towers of M/s ITI Ltd., Rae Bareli. The unit is duly approved by BSNL for infrastructure of Galvanizing.
- For M/s Visaka Industries Ltd., Rae Bareli we have developed and supplied their storage and settling fixtures for their Asbestos Sheets.
|Present Customer Base
||Telecommunication Sector :
- CDOT, Banglore
- M/s ITI Limited, Rae Bareli
- M/s ITI Limited, Mankapur, Gonda
- M/s Bharat Electronics Ltd., Kotdwara
- M/s INOTEL Technologies (P) Ltd., Noida
- M/s SPANCO Telesystems & Solutions Ltd., Mumbai
- M/s ACME Telepower Ltd., Gurgoan
- M/s Instrumentation Ltd., Kota
- M/s Lambda Eastern Pvt. Ltd., Kundli
- M/s U Foam Pvt. Ltd., Baghpat
- M/s Archana Insulation, Ghaziabad
Automobiles Sector :
- M/s West India Power Equipments (P) Ltd., Jagdishpur (an ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and TS 16949 Company). Through WIPE our parts are being supplied to various automobile manufacturers like Maruti Udyog, TELCO. General Motors, Ford, TKML (Toyota).
- Scooters India Limited, Lucknow
Power Transformers Sector :
- M/s Dayalok Transformers (P) Ltd., Allahabad
- M/s U.P. Transformers (I) Pvt. Ltd., Rae Bareli
- M/s International Transformers (P) Ltd., Lucknow
- M/s Rajshi Industries, Rae Bareli
- M/s Digital Circuits (P) Ltd., Bangalore
- M/s Visaka Industries Ltd., Rae Bareli
Inverter & UPS Cabinets & Parts :
- M/s Star Vision Power Systems, New Delhi
Power Distribution & Infrastructure Sector :
- M/s Larsen & Toubro Ltd., New Delhi
- M/s ABB Ltd., Faridabad.
- M/s Sterling and Wilson Electricals Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- M/s Essar Constructions Ltd., Hazira
- M/s Siemens Ltd., Mumbai
- M/s Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd., Udupi
|Name of CEO
||Mr. Y.K. Gupta
|Primary Business Type
||Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier
|No. of Employees
||United Kingdom & UAE